Grilled Green Onion and Feta Burgers



For dinner last night, I wanted to try something new when making burgers. I typically add parsley, worstershire sauce, garlic, and salt and pepper to my ground beef, but I wanted to kick them up a bit. So for this burger recipe, I added some thinly sliced green onions and crumbled feta cheese. We also added a garlic aoli to the bun after the burgers were grilled, and served them with grilled zucchini, squash, and onions seasoned with olive oil and spices.



First, I put half a pound of ground beef in a bowl and added salt, pepper, and 2T. worstershire sauce.



Next, I added about 1t. minced garlic to the ground beef.



Then add 3T. crumbled feta cheese. Yum!




Next, I chopped up some fresh green onions and added them to the mixture. These add a great flavor to the burgers.




Finally, I mixed all the ingredients together by hand and formed them into two patties. I'm not a big fan of molding raw meat with my hands, so I always end up putting ziploc bags on my hands before I form the burgers.



We cooked up the burgers on the grill and threw on some onions, zucchini, and squash drizzled with olive oil and seasonings. When the burgers were finished, John made a garlic aoli and spread it on toasted kaiser buns. The whole meal was delicious!

Comments